US: Kim Crawford Wines readies new ad campaign
Photographer Miles Aldridge is in charge of Kim Crawford's summer ad campaign
Kim Crawford Wines has turned guests at an upmarket art show into the stars of its latest US advertising campaign.
The Constellation Brands-owned unit disguised the New York event, held last week, as an exhibition of photographer Miles Aldridge's work. But, when guests arrived, they were invited onto elaborate sets and photographed by the artist for Kim Crawford's 'Undo Ordinary' ad campaign, which is set to run in the US this summer.
The photos produced at the event include a swarm of butterflies carrying bottles of wine across an all-white set to guests standing beside a piano.
"Through this campaign, we wanted to convey Kim Crawford's history of innovative thinking, pushing boundaries and challenging routine," said Kim Crawford's marketing director, Ingrid Bekkers.
The campaign will run across the US with an online, print, outdoor and social-media presence. The print campaign will run in key luxury and trade publications including Elle, Elle Decor, Harper's Bazaar, Details, DWELL and Wine Enthusiast.
Back in October 2010, Anthony Walkenhorst replaced Matt Large as Kim Crawford's chief winemaker.
Glazer's has teamed with Premier Wines and Spirits to set up a distribution venture in the US Virgin Islands....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research