US: Kim Crawford Wines readies new ad campaign
Photographer Miles Aldridge is in charge of Kim Crawford's summer ad campaign
Kim Crawford Wines has turned guests at an upmarket art show into the stars of its latest US advertising campaign.
The Constellation Brands-owned unit disguised the New York event, held last week, as an exhibition of photographer Miles Aldridge's work. But, when guests arrived, they were invited onto elaborate sets and photographed by the artist for Kim Crawford's 'Undo Ordinary' ad campaign, which is set to run in the US this summer.
The photos produced at the event include a swarm of butterflies carrying bottles of wine across an all-white set to guests standing beside a piano.
"Through this campaign, we wanted to convey Kim Crawford's history of innovative thinking, pushing boundaries and challenging routine," said Kim Crawford's marketing director, Ingrid Bekkers.
The campaign will run across the US with an online, print, outdoor and social-media presence. The print campaign will run in key luxury and trade publications including Elle, Elle Decor, Harper's Bazaar, Details, DWELL and Wine Enthusiast.
Back in October 2010, Anthony Walkenhorst replaced Matt Large as Kim Crawford's chief winemaker.
Glazer's has teamed with Premier Wines and Spirits to set up a distribution venture in the US Virgin Islands....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research