Product Launch - GLOBAL: Kilchoman's Winter 2010 Release
Click through to see Kilchoman's Winter 2010 Release
Kilchoman's Winter 2010 Release
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 46% abv
Available - From this week, limited edition
Location - Available from 24 specialist whisky retailers in the UK and in 23 markets worldwide: The US, Japan, Sweden, France, Holland, Belgium, Finland, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Germany, Canada (Alberta), Switzerland, South Africa, Austria, New Zealand, Australia, Taiwan, Poland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Denmark
Price - SRP between GBP45 (US$71) and GBP48 per 70cl bottle
The Winter 2010 Release, which is Kilchoman's fifth single malt, is three years old. A total of 15,850 bottles have been released worldwide.
The whisky has been matured in Bourbon barrels shipped from Buffalo Trace distillery in Kentucky. It was vatted and reduced to bottling strength on Islay using spring water and then shipped in transit tanks to the mainland for bottling.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign