USA: Keurig Premium Coffee Systems Announces First National Brand Partnership
Keurig Inc. and Procter & Gamble's Millstone Premium Arabica coffees today announced a partnership to deliver Keurig Brewed(TM) Millstone coffees in K-Cups(TM) for the Keurig single-cup brewing system. The same great tasting Millstone premium Arabica coffee that consumers brew at home will soon be available one cup at a time through the Keurig system everywhere coffee is served.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research