GERMANY: Kerry Ingredients to present new drinks concepts
Kerry's concepts will include a no-alcohol adult targeted drink
Kerry Ingredients & Flavours will launch a range of soft drink beverage concepts at next month's Brau Beviale exhibition in Nuremberg, Germany.
The concepts, the firm said earlier this week, will include a beverage sweetened with stevia, a premium juice developed using "restoration aroma technology", a no-alcohol adult-targeted drink and a range of premium low-alcohol beverages.
"Customers are returning to well-established traditional flavours like colas", said Jolande de Ridder, Kerry EMEA marketing manager for beverages. "But there is also great interest in the health aspect of beverages, such as natural flavours, clean label, reduced sugar content and more drinks containing fruit juice. Our sugar modulation technology provides us with the capability to respond to the demand for reduced sugar drinks."
Brau Breviale will take place from 10 to 12 November and is expected to host around 1,400 exhibitors.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages