GERMANY: Kerry Ingredients to present new drinks concepts
Kerry's concepts will include a no-alcohol adult targeted drink
Kerry Ingredients & Flavours will launch a range of soft drink beverage concepts at next month's Brau Beviale exhibition in Nuremberg, Germany.
The concepts, the firm said earlier this week, will include a beverage sweetened with stevia, a premium juice developed using "restoration aroma technology", a no-alcohol adult-targeted drink and a range of premium low-alcohol beverages.
"Customers are returning to well-established traditional flavours like colas", said Jolande de Ridder, Kerry EMEA marketing manager for beverages. "But there is also great interest in the health aspect of beverages, such as natural flavours, clean label, reduced sugar content and more drinks containing fruit juice. Our sugar modulation technology provides us with the capability to respond to the demand for reduced sugar drinks."
Brau Breviale will take place from 10 to 12 November and is expected to host around 1,400 exhibitors.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends