UK: Kendermanns to unveil brand redesign
Kendermanns is to unveil a new pack design at this year's London International Wine and Spirit Fair.
The German wine producer said late last week that it hopes to attract those "unfamiliar with a progressive, modern style German wine" with the new livery.
Kendermanns, which in volume and value is the UK's no. 2 German wine, said the pack comprises a new, split label with a handscript logo on the larger label and a new blue tone K handscript branding on the screwcap. A matching royal blue foot label shows the grape variety and vintage, with the term 'fine wine' used as a shadow background text.
The company's Nik Schritz said: "In research, our target consumers praised the modern look for being progressive without sacrificing the essential, established Kendermanns' brand symbols. The new pack design achieves high stand out on shelf and is a natural progression to reflect the brand's personality and credentials to all of our consumers, worldwide."
In a statement the company said that worldwide, sales of Kendermanns are approaching 300,000 9-litre equivalent cases, with encouraging results also being shown in Scandinavia, Canada and the US.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research