USA: Kendall-Jackson Winery Founder retires
Nearly two decades after first contemplating retirement from the law to a life as a gentleman farmer, Kendall-Jackson Winery Founder and Chairman Jess S. Jackson has finally gotten his wish and retired as Chairman of the Board of Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates. Barbara R. Banke, Jackson's wife and co-founder of the winery, has been appointed Chair for what is now known as Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates, encompassing not only Kendall-Jackson, but several other prominent California wineries, including La Crema, Pepi and Edmeades. Jackson, 70, said he intends to fully retire from service as a board director by year's end, closing the door on a second career that changed the face of the American wine industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014