US: Kendall-Jackson to revamp Collage label
Jackson Wine Estates International is using its sponsorship of a UK tennis tournament to update the label for its Collage range.
The company, the international arm of Californian wine group Kendall-Jackson is an associate sponsor of the BlackRock Masters, which takes place at the Royal Albert Hall in London from 5-10 December. The event attracts the likes of John McEnroe, Pat Cash and Henri Leconte to the capital.
The event will coincide with the release of a new label for its Collage brand, which will be the house wine served in each of the Royal Albert Hall's public bars for the week-long event. The updated label will provide a more contemporary look for the range, the company said late last week.
"The aim is to give Collage a sharper, fresher, cleaner look with a label that focuses on just the most important aspects of the wine - name, country of origin and varietal," said JWE International's European market development leader, Peter Ferguson.
"We are delighted to launch the new label during the Masters, its presence at this electrifying tournament is a perfect match for Kendall-Jackson in the UK."
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review