Australia: Kendall-Jackson completes Oz vineyard acquisition
Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates has completed the purchase of Eringa Park, a 172 hectares ranch in McLaren Vale, South Australia, for the production of it recently launched Yangarra Park brand. The purchase price was not disclosed but some 97 hectares are planted primarily with various red varietals, including a renowned old vine Grenache vineyard originally planted in 1923. Other planted varietals include Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Nebbiolo, along with a small Chardonnay section. The flagship vineyard was part of Normans Wines Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role