Australia: Kendall-Jackson completes Oz vineyard acquisition
Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates has completed the purchase of Eringa Park, a 172 hectares ranch in McLaren Vale, South Australia, for the production of it recently launched Yangarra Park brand. The purchase price was not disclosed but some 97 hectares are planted primarily with various red varietals, including a renowned old vine Grenache vineyard originally planted in 1923. Other planted varietals include Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Nebbiolo, along with a small Chardonnay section. The flagship vineyard was part of Normans Wines Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Kirin lines up cans for Little Creatures beer
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends