Australia: Kendall-Jackson completes Oz vineyard acquisition
Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates has completed the purchase of Eringa Park, a 172 hectares ranch in McLaren Vale, South Australia, for the production of it recently launched Yangarra Park brand. The purchase price was not disclosed but some 97 hectares are planted primarily with various red varietals, including a renowned old vine Grenache vineyard originally planted in 1923. Other planted varietals include Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Nebbiolo, along with a small Chardonnay section. The flagship vineyard was part of Normans Wines Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director