HUNGARY: Kekkuti to decide on company delisting
Hungarian mineral water producer, Kekkuti Asvanyviz Rt will decide on its delisting from the Budapest Stock Exchange at its AGM on April 4. Interfax reported that Kekkuti, which holds a 29% share of the Hungarian mineral water market announced on Monday it plans to convert into a closed company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Indian state moves towards alcohol ban