HUNGARY: Kekkuti to decide on company delisting
Interfax reported that Kekkuti, which holds a 29% share of the Hungarian mineral water market announced on Monday it plans to convert into a closed company.
According to Interfax, Kakkuti's AGM invitation claims the company had net profits for 2000 of $573,837 and its net sales for 2000 were $1,328,568.
Perrier Vittel SA has a controlling 68.15% stake in Kekkuti, which it acquired through a public offer in 2000, after originally acquiring a 32.2% stake earlier in the year.
Initially slow to acquire the European taste for bottled water, American consumers have not only caught up fast but, writes Annette Sessions, have also enthusiastically embraced concepts such as flavo...
Rising sales in North America drove Nestlé Waters to a year of "strong growth" in 2005....
Mineral water brand Vittel has undergone an image overhaul....
Mineral water brand Vittel Natural Mineral Water has announced that it is to be the official water supplier for Nike RunLondon 2005, the UK's biggest single running event....
Nestle Waters is to bottle its Contrex and Vittel water brands at the same plant in France, according to local press reports....
Nestle Waters has finally reached an agreement with the CGT trade union over restructuring plans for its Perrier bottling plant....
Nestle Waters is to launch a range of sugar free water drinks under its Vittel water brand in time for summer....
Vittel is launching a new range of sugar free water drinks in time for summer....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research