HUNGARY: Kekkuti to decide on company delisting
Interfax reported that Kekkuti, which holds a 29% share of the Hungarian mineral water market announced on Monday it plans to convert into a closed company.
According to Interfax, Kakkuti's AGM invitation claims the company had net profits for 2000 of $573,837 and its net sales for 2000 were $1,328,568.
Perrier Vittel SA has a controlling 68.15% stake in Kekkuti, which it acquired through a public offer in 2000, after originally acquiring a 32.2% stake earlier in the year.
Initially slow to acquire the European taste for bottled water, American consumers have not only caught up fast but, writes Annette Sessions, have also enthusiastically embraced concepts such as flavo...
Rising sales in North America drove Nestlé Waters to a year of "strong growth" in 2005....
Mineral water brand Vittel has undergone an image overhaul....
Mineral water brand Vittel Natural Mineral Water has announced that it is to be the official water supplier for Nike RunLondon 2005, the UK's biggest single running event....
Nestle Waters is to bottle its Contrex and Vittel water brands at the same plant in France, according to local press reports....
Nestle Waters has finally reached an agreement with the CGT trade union over restructuring plans for its Perrier bottling plant....
Nestle Waters is to launch a range of sugar free water drinks under its Vittel water brand in time for summer....
Vittel is launching a new range of sugar free water drinks in time for summer....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report