BELGIUM: KBC upgrades Interbrew to "buy"
As Interbrew's shares fell by 8% on Friday, KBC Securities announced that it had upgraded the Belgian brewing group's shares from "accumulate" to "buy". On Friday, Interbrew's share price closed at €26. KBC said it was retaining its 12-month share price target for the company of €32.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites