USA: Katrina and Kid Frosty Rendezvous in Phat Palace
To Drink Zotics or Not To Drink Zotics or how about Girls Just Want to Have Zotics...These could be the titles of your very own movie. Mistic Zotics'(TM) newly launched website enables you to direct your very own animated film. When you log onto the site, you'll meet the moveable movie characters, Clay, Katrina, Maria, Vala, and Kid Frosty. These retro kids are wearing the latest trends in fashion and, of course, they're hanging out in the "poshest" of places. You can cast the characters as you like in a moving scene and drop in your own dialogue to create a short film. Zotics moviemaker also allows you to lay in your own soundtrack for added dramatic flair. And when it's a wrap, you can email your film creation to friends online. "To attract attention to product-oriented websites, you have to offer relevant entertainment that gets people involved," said Bruce Bollinger, vice president Mistic marketing. While on the Mistic site, don't forget to enter the Zotics Zone Sweepstakes! You and your three closest friends could find yourselves soaking up the warm Caribbean sun on a vacation to Barbados. We'll even throw in spending cash and free water sports adventures for your seven-day trip to the "Isle of Dreams". The new Zotics product line features five bold, colorful and exotic fruit drinks: Yuzu, Acerola, Mangosteen, Pitaya, Marula and one mysterious Ginseng Green Tea. All of the Zotics drinks have premium ingredients and are enhanced for body and mind. The drinks are packed in a distinct three-sided 20-ounce bottle. Look out for upcoming additions to the Zotics website... coming this fall you can participate in the Zing of the Day! Log onto
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research