USA: Katrina and Kid Frosty Rendezvous in Phat Palace
To Drink Zotics or Not To Drink Zotics or how about Girls Just Want to Have Zotics...These could be the titles of your very own movie. Mistic Zotics'(TM) newly launched website enables you to direct your very own animated film. When you log onto the site, you'll meet the moveable movie characters, Clay, Katrina, Maria, Vala, and Kid Frosty. These retro kids are wearing the latest trends in fashion and, of course, they're hanging out in the "poshest" of places. You can cast the characters as you like in a moving scene and drop in your own dialogue to create a short film. Zotics moviemaker also allows you to lay in your own soundtrack for added dramatic flair. And when it's a wrap, you can email your film creation to friends online. "To attract attention to product-oriented websites, you have to offer relevant entertainment that gets people involved," said Bruce Bollinger, vice president Mistic marketing. While on the Mistic site, don't forget to enter the Zotics Zone Sweepstakes! You and your three closest friends could find yourselves soaking up the warm Caribbean sun on a vacation to Barbados. We'll even throw in spending cash and free water sports adventures for your seven-day trip to the "Isle of Dreams". The new Zotics product line features five bold, colorful and exotic fruit drinks: Yuzu, Acerola, Mangosteen, Pitaya, Marula and one mysterious Ginseng Green Tea. All of the Zotics drinks have premium ingredients and are enhanced for body and mind. The drinks are packed in a distinct three-sided 20-ounce bottle. Look out for upcoming additions to the Zotics website... coming this fall you can participate in the Zing of the Day! Log onto
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US