USA: Katrina and Kid Frosty Rendezvous in Phat Palace
When you log onto the site, you'll meet the moveable movie characters, Clay, Katrina, Maria, Vala, and Kid Frosty. These retro kids are wearing the latest trends in fashion and, of course, they're hanging out in the "poshest" of places.
You can cast the characters as you like in a moving scene and drop in your own dialogue to create a short film. Zotics moviemaker also allows you to lay in your own soundtrack for added dramatic flair. And when it's a wrap, you can email your film creation to friends online.
"To attract attention to product-oriented websites, you have to offer relevant entertainment that gets people involved," said Bruce Bollinger, vice president Mistic marketing.
While on the Mistic site, don't forget to enter the Zotics Zone Sweepstakes! You and your three closest friends could find yourselves soaking up the warm Caribbean sun on a vacation to Barbados. We'll even throw in spending cash and free water sports adventures for your seven-day trip to the "Isle of Dreams".
The new Zotics product line features five bold, colorful and exotic fruit drinks: Yuzu, Acerola, Mangosteen, Pitaya, Marula and one mysterious Ginseng Green Tea. All of the Zotics drinks have premium ingredients and are enhanced for body and mind. The drinks are packed in a distinct three-sided 20-ounce bottle.
Look out for upcoming additions to the Zotics website... coming this fall you can participate in the Zing of the Day!
Log onto www.mistic.com.
The Snapple Beverage Group, a unit of Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRY), has a beverage brand portfolio that includes Snapple®, Mistic®, Royal Crown® and Stewart's®.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director