NZ: Karikari Estate signs Chinese deal
New Zealand winery Karikari Estate has teamed up with a wine company in China.
Karikari Estate, based on New Zealand's north island, has secured a joint venture with Changyu Group, based in Yantai in China. The strategic alliance, called Changyu Kely Estate New Zealand, was announced today (20 December), according to local reports. Financial details were not disclosed.
The two companies will collaborate to share technical and marketing knowledge, with Changyu also being the exclusive importer and distributor for Karikari wines in China.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"