Product Launch - UK: Köld Ltd's Köld Cocktails
Click through to view the new frozen cocktails
Köld Ltd's Köld Cocktails
Category - Ready-to-drink, cocktails, frozen, 8% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK
Price - GBP6.50 (US$11) per 2x225ml multipack
UK beverage maker Köld Ltd has launched its inaugural product, a range of frozen cocktails aimed at the at-home and outdoor events markets.
Köld Cocktails come in three flavours - Frozen Cosmopolitan, Frozen Mojito and Frozen Lychee Martini - and are available for retailers to buy now, Köld said today (16 April). “What marks them out as different from other frozen cocktails is that they taste authentic,” company founder Nick Sotiropoulos told just-drinks. “We have followed the cocktail recipes as they were meant to be.”
Sotiropoulos, who set up Köld 18 months ago, said the cocktails will appeal to people who want to recreate classic cocktails at home or an event but lack the equipment to do so.
Other frozen cocktails in the UK market include The Manchester Drinks Co's MyCocktail Woo Woo, which was launched in 2012.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World