USA: J.W. Childs Associates, LP to Acquire A Majority Interest in the South Beach Beverage Company, LLC
South Beach Beverage Company, LLC (SoBe) and J. W. Childs Associates, LP (JWC), a leading private equity investment firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, announced today they have signed a letter of intent under which JWC will acquire a majority interest in SoBe. SoBe is the leading company in the herbally enhanced refreshment beverage category and one of the fastest growing brands in the beverage business. The transaction is expected to close in June 2000. Terms of the transaction have not been disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director