USA: J.W. Childs Associates, LP to Acquire A Majority Interest in the South Beach Beverage Company, LLC
South Beach Beverage Company, LLC (SoBe) and J. W. Childs Associates, LP (JWC), a leading private equity investment firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, announced today they have signed a letter of intent under which JWC will acquire a majority interest in SoBe. SoBe is the leading company in the herbally enhanced refreshment beverage category and one of the fastest growing brands in the beverage business. The transaction is expected to close in June 2000. Terms of the transaction have not been disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban