USA: J.W. Childs Associates, LP to Acquire A Majority Interest in the South Beach Beverage Company, LLC
South Beach Beverage Company, LLC (SoBe) and J. W. Childs Associates, LP (JWC), a leading private equity investment firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, announced today they have signed a letter of intent under which JWC will acquire a majority interest in SoBe. SoBe is the leading company in the herbally enhanced refreshment beverage category and one of the fastest growing brands in the beverage business. The transaction is expected to close in June 2000. Terms of the transaction have not been disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends