US: Justin Timberlake fronts Sauza 901 Tequila campaign - video
Beam Suntory has launched a social media campaign for Sauza 901 Tequila, featuring the brand's co-owner Justin Timberlake.
The year-long 'Premium Remastered' initiative, which launched today (2 May), will be exclusive to sites such as Twitter, Facebook and You Tube. A one-and-a-half minute video, featuring Timberlake promoting the brand, was posted on You Tube yesterday.
The film features the singer and actor talking about Don Sauza, known as the 'Father of Tequila'.
Asked by just-drinks if the ad will appear on TV, a brand spokesperson said: “As of right now, the campaign is exclusive to social media in order to engage the core demographic; legal age millenials.”
Beam took co-ownership of the Tequila brand in January this year with Timberlake, re-naming it Sauza 901. The former 'N Sync member launched the brand in 2009.
Beam Suntory came into being this week, after Suntory completed its US$16bn acquisition of the US-based spirits firm.
The US Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
This report provides the results for the Spirits market in the US from Canadean’s unique, highly detailed study of consumers’ Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an ove...read more
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research