US: Justin Timberlake fronts Sauza 901 Tequila campaign - video
Beam Suntory has launched a social media campaign for Sauza 901 Tequila, featuring the brand's co-owner Justin Timberlake.
The year-long 'Premium Remastered' initiative, which launched today (2 May), will be exclusive to sites such as Twitter, Facebook and You Tube. A one-and-a-half minute video, featuring Timberlake promoting the brand, was posted on You Tube yesterday.
The film features the singer and actor talking about Don Sauza, known as the 'Father of Tequila'.
Asked by just-drinks if the ad will appear on TV, a brand spokesperson said: “As of right now, the campaign is exclusive to social media in order to engage the core demographic; legal age millenials.”
Beam took co-ownership of the Tequila brand in January this year with Timberlake, re-naming it Sauza 901. The former 'N Sync member launched the brand in 2009.
Beam Suntory came into being this week, after Suntory completed its US$16bn acquisition of the US-based spirits firm.
The US Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
This report provides the results for the Spirits market in the US from Canadean’s unique, highly detailed study of consumers’ Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an ove...read more
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller