NZ: Just Water International makes staff changes
Just Water International has announced changes to both its COO and CFO positions.
The New Zealand-based company said yesterday (13 January), that its COO Michael Fann, who was appointed to the role in 2005, will not be replaced in his role when he departs.
During his time at JWI, Fann "re-energised the sales team ensuring consistent growth whilst reducing operating costs providing increasing sustainable profitability and enhanced career options for those around him," the company said.
JWI CFO Raj Chaudhary, who is also leaving the company, will be replaced by Maureen Ibrahim when he leaves his position next month, the company added.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team