just the week in Spirits and Wine
The week in spirits and wine
The past few months have seen Diageo and SABMiller linked with any number of possible suitors, as acquisition talk surrounding the two companies hit new highs.
Problems in China have spooked the wine industry in recent months. Chris Losh takes a look at what has gone wrong in the country, and where else wine producers could look to sell their wares.
Rademon Estate Distillery is to join the growing ranks of Irish whiskey makers after laying down its first casks for a small-batch malt.
E&J Gallo is testing a canned version of its Barefoot Refresh Spritzer in the US, as the wine industry increasingly turns to the packaging format.
Maritime Mercantile International has teamed up with Ethiopian drinks distributor Eduoard Garabedian to exploit the growing potential in the country.
Beam Suntory has pulled its Laphroaig 18-year-old after running out of liquid.
Moët Hennessy has unveiled the first TV ad for its Belvedere vodka partnership with Spectre, the next James Bond movie.
Armand de Brignac Champagne has recruited a senior executive from Moet Hennessy to become its first chief marketing officer.
Diageo has signed a distribution agreement in Russia with Alcohol Siberian Group for its J&B Scotch whisky brand.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Diageo Great Britain Ltd is part of Diageo Plc, which is the largest manufacturer and distributor of spirits and a major producer of beer and RTDs, operating in more than 20 markets across the Globe....
Diageo want to introduce durable cocktails into Belgium....
The company is continuing to invest in premium and super premium segments with acquisitions of brands like Tequila Don Julio and by better controlling and harmonising its luxury portfolio....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends