just the week in - Spirits and Wine
just the week in - Spirits and Wine
Pernod Ricard has announced the departure of the managing director of its Asia Travel Retail division, Con Constandis.
The next five years could be among the most significant in Australian wine’s history. As the country’s industry strives to build a better reputation for itself, it is also aiming to be more competitive in the global market.
Remy Cointreau has reported a lift in quarterly sales in reported terms, but saw sales from its liqueurs & spirits operations struggle in the period.
In a trading update earlier today, Remy Cointreau posted a near-4% lift in reported sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's sales performance by region and brand in the three months to the end of June.
California-based Vintage Wine Estates has appointed Karen Diepholz to the role of chief financial officer.
Earlier this month, Bacardi announced its purchase of Banks, a Mauritius-based range of rums. Why would a company whose name is synonymous with the rum category - almost transcends it - buy a rum brand? Richard Woodard investigates.
Accolade Wines has rebranded its Grant Burge acquisition to form a fine wine unit to represent wines from Australia, New Zealand and Italy in Australia's on-trade.
Treasury Wine Estates has offloaded Asti Winery in Sonoma, along with its Souverain wine brand, to E&J Gallo.
Treasury Wine Estates has said it will make a pre-tax loss of US$7.5m on the disposal of its Californian Asti winery.
Diageo has confirmed that its head of global business development Ravi Rajagopal, is set to leave the company, just-drinks can exclusively reveal.
US wine drinks use the internet to research wine but not necessarily buy it, according to new research.
Diageo has confirmed that it has received a request for information from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the US over its distribution in the country.
Suntory Holdings has agreed to sell Louis Royer Cognac to Terroirs Distillers, a privately-held spirits company based in France.
It would be very easy to get carried away by the latest stirrings from Diageo over in the US. Indeed, when the country's Securities & Exchange Commission comes knocking, it would take a particularly ignorant person to not get carried away. But, is this as big a deal as it at first seems?
Pernod Ricard Austria is expected to continue to focus on offering premium quality spirits over the forecast period in order to meet the consumer demand for premium products, and thus move up to the l...
Alcoholic beverages are broadly categorized into three types: beer, spirits (distilled beverages), and wine....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts