just the week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
The week in soft drinks & bottled water
An emirate in the Persian Gulf has banned energy drinks from restaurants and cafes, according to a local report.
The Coca-Cola Co has has declined to comment on a report it is about to buy in to US organic juice producer Suja Juice.
PepsiCo has started rolling out its aspartame-free Diet Pepsi in the US after public concerns saw the company replace the artificial sweetener.
Coca-Cola HBC has reported a boost in net profits, on flat sales for the first half of 2015.
Earlier today (13 August) Coca-Cola HBC released its half-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
The theory goes that, as times grew tighter, private label companies were well-placed to reap the harvest. Cott Corp, however, showed that this was not as straightforward a theory as one would believe. Richard Corbett looks at how the company has performed and what it has done to turn around its fortunes.
South Korean consumers are not engaging with energy drinks at the same level as the country's neighbours in South-East Asia.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has secured a near-12% stake in the owner of the Bodyarmor sports drink brand.
Long viewed as the safe bet in global soft drinks, Dr Pepper Snapple Group has shown this year that it is not immune from changing consumer trends and product innovation. Yesterday's US$20m splurge is the latest move by the group to keep itself strongly-placed in the years to come.
Kraft Heinz Co is to cut around 2,500 posts across the US and Canada, the first confirmation of job losses made at the newly-formed food & beverage giant.
The Coca-Cola Co has promoted James Quincey to the role of president & COO, effective immediately.
Yesterday, the Coca-Cola Co announced the promotion James Quincey to the role of president & COO.
Through its new partnership with The Coca-Cola Co, the combined expertise and financing capacity is expected to contribute to Aujan Industries Co Ltd continually introducing new flavours to meet the d...
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends