just the week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
The week in soft drinks
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a crafty look at what PepsiCo is doing in its attempt to reverse the downward trend in the US soda market.
Fever-Tree’s pre-close trading statement will no doubt be cause for a gin & tonic or two among shareholders: sales in the first half of 2015 will be about GBP24m (US$37m), 61% ahead of the prior year period. But the threat of competition looms as other premium mixer producers up their game.
Kraft Foods and Heinz have completed their merger to create The Kraft Heinz Co, the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world.
National soft drinks representatives have branded a global report that blames the industry for 184,000 deaths a year as inaccurate.
Suntory Holdings has reached a definitive agreement to purchase Japan Tobacco's beverage unit, including its vending machine business.
Nichols is to launch a new Vimto campaign as part of its sponsorship of a Justin Beiber-headlined UK music festival.
AG Barr has lined up the launch of an addition to the Rockstar energy drink range in the UK that leaves a "cooling" aftertaste in the mouth.
PepsiCo has announced an overhaul of its Americas beverages unit as it unveiled a series of management changes.
PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, has said Diet Pepsi with aspartame will continue to be available to US consumers online, despite an earlier pledge to replace the artificial sweetener.
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Hot Coffee category in Saudi Arabia, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level....
"Natural" continues to prove a challenge in soft drinks generally, especially for major names associated with "unhealthy" products, where the concept seems counterintuitive....
Cultiba is the parent company of Pepsi-Cola Mexicana. In June 2014, PepsiCo announced investment of US$5 billion over 2014-2018 in agriculture, infrastructure, consumer development and brand consolida...
Canadean's "Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits