just the week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
The week in soft drinks and bottled water
The French division of Nestlé Waters is in talks to offload its Quézac sparkling water brand.
Following the announcement that PepsiCo is dropping aspartame from its diet cola in the US, Drinksinfo's Ray Rowlands analyses the potential effect this could have on the country's soda market in general and on the company in particular.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has seen its recent territory expansion in the US benefit its Q1 top-line, although profits in the period were hit by related costs.
Cott Corp's Q1 losses have widened but sales increased on the back of its acquisition of DS Services.
When SABMiller announced last November it would team up with The Coca-Cola Co to control bottling rights across southern and east Africa, there was ardent speculation over which territories the brewer could move into next.
Monster Beverage Corp has posted a steep fall in profits from the first three months of this year, as one-off costs related to its deal with The Coca-Cola Co hit hard.
The head of Monster Beverage has said distributors outside of the US have shown "scepticism" over the ongoing transition of The Coca-Cola Co's energy portfolio.
It was announced in August 2015 that Coca-Cola Enterprises will merge with Coca-Cola Iberian Partners and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke AG to create Coca-Cola European Partners....
The creation of Coca-Cola European Partners create a unified European entity for Coca-Cola, with this operating in nearly all Western European countries....
Sales of NH bottled water are soaring in the UK, with 2015 seeing 11% retail volume growth for the second consecutive year....
Consumers in the UK are increasingly focusing on health and nutrition, with a growing number seeking more natural diets....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne