just the Week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
The week in soft drinks and water
PepsiCo has revealed who will take on the responsibilities of its departing group president, and has appointed a new CEO for its Europe business.
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages has unveiled plans for a a US$160m manufacturing plant in southern India.
AG Barr has said it is confident of delivering on its full-year forecasts, despite a slight slip in third-quarter sales.
As the end of the year approaches, just-drinks is starting its review of the events that shaped the drinks industry in 2014. First up, Ben Cooper considers what the last 12 months have meant for the bottled water category.
Croatia's largest spirits producer Badel 1862 is to exit the non-alcoholic beverage market, according to a report....
Key UK flavour trends for 2016 include microbe-based cocktails, cachaca and algae, according to research released this week....
Britvic has lined up new launches for next year, including a Purdy's overhaul, as the soft drinks maker battles a weak UK consumer backdrop....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research