just the Week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
The week in soft drinks and bottled water
This month sees The Coca-Cola Co introduce Coca-Cola Life, a new variant of its namesake CSD brand in the UK. Stuart Whitwell from Intangible Business considers the chances of success for the extension.
Campbell Soup Co has seen a single-digit lift in full-year profits from its US beverage operations, but sales and volumes declined.
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a look at the changing face of the Russian beverage market and reviews the impact of the current economic and political situation on the country’s demand for soft drinks.
- GLOBAL: Chinese brands threaten soft drinks hegemony as Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola top tree in 2013 - research
The namesake brands from The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo maintained their one-two positions in the global soft drinks market last year, but brands from China are beginning to make their presence felt, according to recent figures.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report