just the Week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
The week in soft drinks and bottled water
This month sees The Coca-Cola Co introduce Coca-Cola Life, a new variant of its namesake CSD brand in the UK. Stuart Whitwell from Intangible Business considers the chances of success for the extension.
Campbell Soup Co has seen a single-digit lift in full-year profits from its US beverage operations, but sales and volumes declined.
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a look at the changing face of the Russian beverage market and reviews the impact of the current economic and political situation on the country’s demand for soft drinks.
- GLOBAL: Chinese brands threaten soft drinks hegemony as Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola top tree in 2013 - research
The namesake brands from The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo maintained their one-two positions in the global soft drinks market last year, but brands from China are beginning to make their presence felt, according to recent figures.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits