just the week in Beer
The week in beer
Anheuser-Busch InBev has taken majority control of Michigan cider maker Virtue Cider.
Cider Australia has called on the government to enforce country-of-origin labelling or risk domestic cider makers going under.
UK off-trade group Conviviality Retail is to take full ownership of Matthew Clark after owners Accolade Wines and Punch Taverns agreed to a GBP200m (US$300m) sale.
India's beer market leader United Breweries has further increased its share in the country, according to figures released earlier this month.
US brewer MillerCoors has appointed interim head Gavin Hattersley as its permanent CEO.
Brick Brewing Co has said it is pleased with its half-year position, with sales and operating profits in the first six months of fiscal-2016 both performing well.
Heineken has moved into craft beer for the first time with the purchase of a 50% stake in Californian craft brewer Lagunitas Brewing Co.
Heineken has roared out of the craft beer blocks with news yesterday it was taking a 50% stake in Lagunitas Brewing Co.
MillerCoors has followed Heineken earlier this week with its own acquisition in the US craft beer category, this time for a majority holding in Saint Archer Brewing Co.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV has an extensive strategic policy having just bought the American company SABMiller in 2015....
Brick Brewing will continue to focus on its core Waterloo premium beer brand and economy Laker brand....
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s top domestic priorities in 2016 are to expand its premium beer offerings whilst elevating consumer sentiment towards core brands....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits