just the week in - Beer
The week in beer
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer category. We are also running similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
Africa is the final frontier for beer, according to Euromonitor International’s latest global briefing 'Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer'. The continent is a relatively untapped territory for brewers, despite the noteworthy presence of SABMiller and Heineken in key African markets and in upcoming dynamic ones.
Independent craft beer business Brewdog has launched a new IPA to mark the 4 July Independence Day celebrations in the US.
The recent problems that the Coca-Cola Co has encountered in India, and the launch by Diageo of its new Water Blueprint, underline once again just how central water stewardship is to the sustainability strategies of major beverage companies.
Halewood International has launched a new UK campaign for its Crabbie’s Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer, featuring comedian Vic Reeves.
European Union (EU) delays in tabling draft rules on how labelling for alcoholic beverages should be treated under EU food information legislation have been branded "unacceptable".
Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Canadean's "Diageo plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago