just the week in - Beer
The week in beer
A global ad campaign is being launched to celebrate the 400th anniversary of the Dutch lager brand Grolsch.
The European Commission has threatened legal action against the UK government, demanding that it scraps rules exempting from excise duty the sale of cider and perry made by small producers.
Diageo has officially opened a new US$119m bottling line at its Meta Abo brewery in Ethiopia.
Anheuser-Busch is marking the return of the Lemon Shandy seasonal variant of its Shock Top brand in the US with a new promotional campaign.
Craft Brew Alliance (CBA) has posted a return to healthy full-year profits growth, helped partly by cutting its number of SKUs by a quarter.
More Africans will make the move from the home brew sector into the beer market, recent research has found, with commercial beer and premium brands poised to forge ahead in the exploding African beer market.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Beam Suntory to invest US$1bn in Bourbon
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends