just the Ten - Quotes of 2011
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas.
Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2011.
8: "We get flurries of reporting about nothing, then we get no reporting about nothing" - SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay
6: "Things were written about certain names given to Stella Artois, names which I find truly offensive" - Anheuser-Busch InBev UK's president, Stuart MacFarlane
4: "Awards play to those addicted to squandering vast amounts for more worthless medals than an African despot" - Bruichladdich's MD, Mark Reynier
Premium beer sales are set to grow in "every continent" over the next four years according to a new just-drinks report, with Asia expected to show particularly strong growth. However, premium beer gro...
The UK division of SABMiller has launched a television advert in the UK for its Miller Genuine Draft beer brand....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts