just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Scotch whisky rules
New Scotch whisky rules covering every aspect of the distilling, bottling and labelling have come into force today (23 November).
SABMiller brewery closure
SABMiller is to close its Pivovary Topvar brewery in Slovakia due to falling demand for beer.
Diageo in Tanzania
Diageo and subsidiary East African Breweries have transferred distribution of all spirits brands in Tanzania to Serengeti Breweries with immediate effect.
Sustainable water calls
Australian Vintage, Constellation Brands latest
Australian Vintage is seeking a controlling stake of a potential tie-up with Constellation Brands in the UK and Australia, group chairman Ian Ferrier has said.
Concha y Toro UK head ups sticks
Concha y Toro has confirmed the return of the MD of its UK subsidiary to Chile, where he will become corporate director for Asia.
Britvic FY results
Britvic, the UK's largest soft drinks firm, is targeting acquisitions as it looks to build on strong sales and profits momentum in its most recent fiscal year.
Brown-Forman share sale
A member of the Brown family has confirmed her intention to sell a portion of her stock in the company.
Molson Coors and C&C Group have revised their distribution agreement over C&C's Draught Magners cider brand in the UK.
Minimum pricing in Scotland? Air your views
Views on minimum pricing, off-sales discounts and raising the alcohol sales age to 21, have been called for by the Scottish Health and Sport Committee.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research