just the round-up - The week in drinks
Here you can find the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week.
First Quench Retailing
Redundancies and store closures loom at First Quench Retailing, the collapsed owner of the Threshers off-licence chain, but management is hopeful a buyer will be found for the business.
SABMiller has held a conference in South Africa to reaffirm its commitment to Africa, as countries across the continent continue to show promise for beer sales.
The decline in total UK beer sales has slowed significantly in the third quarter of 2009, according to the British Beer & Pub Association (BBPA).
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a lift in profits, despite slipping sales, in its third quarter.
Heineken has swooped to acquire Globe Pub Company in the UK, in order to prevent the group's financial collapse and protect a long-term beer supply deal.
Diageo, Ketel One
The wave of major consolidation activity in the beer market over 2008 was followed by weakening volume growth in 2009 as the economic downturn put a dampener on bullish tactics. With the global beer l...
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly