just the round-up - The week in drinks
See the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week.
Minimum pricing for alcohol is dividing both the drinks trade and the politicians, but last week's damning response from the Office of Fair Trading could mean the policy never sees the light of day.
Read the key facts on the European beer industry, following a report published this week by Ernst & Young and Brewers of Europe.
Foster's has frozen basic wages for senior management for the next 12 months, with CEO Ian Johnston taking home a AUS$1m (US$858,000) bonus in the group's most recent fiscal year, according to the company's annual report.
A ban on alcoholic drinks promotion on the internet in France remains in force, because a new law to legalise adverts and drinks websites has not been signed off.
Campaign groups seeking ever greater extremes are distorting the debate over how to tackle excess drinking in the UK, the head of the Wine & Spirit Trade Association has warned.
US researchers and health advocates have called for heavier tax on sugary soft drinks in an effort to curb consumption and raise funds for new health programmes.
Molson Coors is to bring its Northern Ireland beer sales and marketing operations in-house, thereby exiting its deal with C&C Group....
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets