just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Anheuser-Busch InBev has declined to comment on reports that it is considering the sale of its Tennent's beer brand in the UK.
Diageo ditching Indian wine?
Diageo has refused to comment on local reports claiming that it is reducing its presence in the Indian wine market.
Coca-Cola Co. H1 results
The Coca-Cola Co has posted a healthy lift in net profits for the first half of this year, despite a dip in sales and operating profits in the period.
PepsiCo H1 results
PepsiCo has reported a drop in net sales and profits for its fiscal first half, but investors have reacted positively after the soft drinks giant reaffirmed full-year guidance.
Spain's Supreme Court is to hear an appeal by Bacardi for the rights to the Havana Club rum trademark in the country.
Diageo Scotland row continues
Diageo CEO Paul Walsh has pledged that the drinks group will consider alternatives to its planned job cuts in Scotland, following a meeting with Scotland's first minister, Alex Salmond.
KWV chairman calls time
Danie de Wet has resigned as chairman of South African drinks giant KWV, which is in the process of changing its name while unbundling its financial and operational interests.
SABMiller is to build a GBP2m (US$3.3m) global research brewery in the UK city of Nottingham.
AmBev, Anheuser-Busch InBevAmBev, the division of Anheuser-Busch InBev, may appeal a R$352m (US$185m) fine handed down by Brazil's antitrust authority.
Trade unions in Belgium claimed victory last night as they agreed to end worker blockades of Anheuser-Busch InBev breweries in return for talks with the group on alternatives to its proposed job cuts ...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research