just the round-up - The week in drinks
Read the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week.
Champagne house Nicolas Feuillatte has launched a rosé version of its Cuvée 225 Brut Vintage in response to growing demand for sparkling rosé wine in the firm's key markets.
Thousands more jobs will be lost in Ireland's food and drink sector unless the Government acts swiftly to give more aid to businesses, trade body Food and Drink Industry Ireland has warned.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, Sauza
Coca-Cola Co. has opened two bottling facilities in China this week.
Australia, RTD tax
A sudden U-turn from Australia's opposition party, the Liberal-National Coalition, has seen new bills to reintroduce a tax hike on ready-to-drink alcoholic beverages pass a vote in the country's House of Representatives.
A-B InBevAnheuser-Busch InBev has denied reports that it is looking into ways to consolidate its network of beer distributors in the US.
Russian Standard Vodka, distributed in the UK by First Drinks, has launched a GBP1.2m (US$1.9m) marketing campaign in the country for 2009.
Diageo is moving Gilbert Ghostine, the current managing director of its Continental Europe division, to head up its Asia-Pacific business.
DiageoDiageo has launched ultra-premium vodka Shanghai White in Hong Kong, the product of a partnership between the drinks giant and baijiu producer Shui Jing Fang.
Jack Daniel's whiskey owner Brown-Forman lifted its full-year profits guidance on Tuesday (8 December), exceeding expectations and moving analysts to raise their fair value estimate on the firm. Miche...
From the vineyards of Australia to the boardrooms of the multi-nationals; from job losses and bankruptcies in the UK to the consolidation of the fragmented French sector - few aspects of the world's w...
Like the other sectors of our industry, the economy cast a shadow over the spirits category in 2009. The aftershocks of the downturn spread around the world, with Scotland appearing to be the epicentr...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Today, it's the Top Ten Most Read Interviews of 2009....
We all know that Diageo and Pernod Ricard have held all before them in the spirits sector for a number of years. But a new report from Rabobank has shed light on how they have done it, and what the re...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the drinks arm of Fortune Brands, has appointed Mindy Mackenzie as senior vice president of human resources....
Price pressure is growing more intense on the US spirits market, Brown-Forman has warned, despite posting a rise in half-year profits....
Jack Daniel's whiskey owner Brown-Forman has lifted its full-year profits guidance after reporting a rise in earnings for the first half of its fiscal year....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research