just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola GB football push
Coca-Cola has launched a campaign as part of its sponsorship of the UK Football League.
Morgan Stanley has initiated coverage of French drinks companies Pernod Ricard and Remy Cointreau, according to local reports.
Red Bull cocaine claim
Red Bull has moved to calm public fears following the discovery of traces of cocaine in its cola drink in Germany.
Alcohol sales in Ireland
Alcohol sales in the Republic of Ireland have plunged in the first quarter of this year, according to recently-released figures.
Beam Global teams with Kid Rock
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is to partner with music star Kid Rock with its Red Stag by Jim Beam brand, which will sponsor his 2009 Rock N' Rebels Tour.
Bacardi CMO departs
The chief marketing officer at Bacardi Limited is set to leave the company later this year.
Foster's Group departure
The chief legal officer at Foster's Group is set to leave the company.
Major shareholder drops Britvic stake
The largest stakeholder in Britvic has sold all of its shares in the UK-based soft drinks company.
Constellation Europe in TV sponsorship
Constellation Europe has secured a sponsorship deal in the UK with Channel 4 for the hit television show Come Dine With Me.
Heineken buys back debt
Heineken has helped to reduce its net debt through the acquisition of discount debt from its UK pub management company, Globe Pub Company.
At only 37 years old, Alexandre Ricard's swift ascent on the Pernod Ricard power ladder has turned heads in the industry. His latest role, as CEO of Irish Distillers, has coincided with strong growth ...
Pernod Ricard and Diageo's pitched battle on the fairways of world golf is hotting up....
Pernod Ricard has signed a sponsorship deal with China's Omega Mission Hill World Cup for its Ballantine's Scotch whisky brand....
Pernod Ricard's Powers 12 Year Old Special Reserve...
Fortune Brands, owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, expects to increase the proportion of its sales from outside of the US, group chief financial officer Craig Omtvedt has told an investor conference...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Pernod Ricard has confirmed it plans to sell one of its bottling facilities in Scotland....
just-drinks has today (19 November) published an interview with Irish Distillers CEO Alexandre Ricard. Here are five career facts about the man tipped to one day head Pernod Ricard's empire....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018