just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
C&C Group Magners chief resigns
The head of C&C Group's cider business in the UK has announced his resignation from the company, after only a year in the position.
Scotch job cuts at Diageo?
Diageo has declined to confirm or deny a report that it plans to cut up to 250 jobs across its Scotch whisky business.
PepsiCo's environmentally-friendly venders
PepsiCo has launched a pilot project to introduce climate friendly vending machines in the US.
Heineken Beamish & Crawford sale
Heineken has said that it will sell off the historic Beamish & Crawford brewery site in Ireland after it has been decommissioned.
The US District Court has dismissed a lawsuit by the Cuban co-owners of Havana Club International claiming the country acted illegally in terminating its US trademark rights for the namesake rum brand.
Pernod Ricard Vin & Sprit divestments
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of three ex-Vin & Sprit brands to Arcus Gruppen, but competition concerns have forced the drinks giant to remove Gronstedt Cognac from the deal and sell to Altia instead.
Vin & Sprit Absolut boss calls time
The president of Vin & Sprit Absolut has announced his intention to step down from the post later this year.
End of the road for Radico Khaitan?
Indian spirits firm Radico Khaitan has said that it is appealing against a winding-up order on the company, issued by the High Court of Allahabad.
What is the EU playing at?
It is hard to fathom what the EU hopes to achieve by legalising the blending of red and white wines to make commercial rose.
With today marking the celebrations of the 250th anniversary of the Guinness stout brand, just-drinks is in Dublin to speak to Guinness' global brand director, Brian Duffy....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Lion Nathan is to distribute the Budweiser portfolio of brands in Australia from December, the company announced this week....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has lined up the distribution of the O.N.E. brand in two US states....
Heineken has confirmed the divestment of the Stepan Timofeyevich kvass brand in Russia....
PepsiCo has moved to clarify the reasons behind its blacklisting by a Chinese watchdog which covers product quality of food and drink imports into the country....
Wells and Young's has launched a new bottle design for its Red Stripe beer....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has appointed Kevin George as senior vice president and global chief marketing officer....
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research