just the round-up - The week in drinks
Scroll down to view 10 of the top stories published on just-drinks this week.
United Spirits, part of Vijay Mallya's UB Group, has confirmed that it is in exclusive talks with Diageo over a possible partnership in India.
Champagne house Laurent-Perrier has seen revenue fall by more than a quarter in its first half, due to slowing demand and a group reorganisation.
Minimum drinks prices
Minimum prices for alcohol, an end to promotions in bars and a new mandatory code of practice are three main pillars of a new Parliamentary report examining alcohol-related harm in the UK.
Diageo, Scotch whisky
United Spirits, Vijay Mallya
Sales of Fairtrade certified wine are set to rise 46% in the UK this year, the Fairtrade Foundation has predicted.
Coca-Cola, Abbey Well
Coca-Cola Great Britain has announced its intention to buy Waters & Robson Holdings, owner of the Abbey Well mineral water brand.
As owner of some of the world's most successful alcohol brands, Diageo clearly recognises the importance of innovation. Olly Wehring spoke with Syl Saller, global innovations director at Diageo, about...
Already battling the recession, those attending next week's Tax Free World Association (TFWA) Asia Pacific Exhibition are nervously watching developments in the swine flu outbreak, remembering the adv...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has agreed to sell its remaining 7% stake in Tsingtao Brewery to a Chinese private investor, Chen Fashu, for US$235m....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported an increase in profits and a 4.7% rise in like-for-like sales for the first quarter of 2009....
Diageo has reported a slide in organic like-for-like sales in its latest quarter, but has reiterated its forecast of operating profit growth for the full-year....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has finally confirmed that it will sell its South Korean brewing operations to private equity group Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) & Co....
AmBev, the Brazil-based division of Anheuser-Busch InBev, has reported a 10% rise in net sales and a 32% jump in net profits for the first quarter of 2009, driven by a better-than-expected performance...
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- A-B InBev GSA head in drink-driving crash
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review