just the round-up - The week in drinks
Scroll down to view 10 of the top stories published on just-drinks this week.
United Spirits, part of Vijay Mallya's UB Group, has confirmed that it is in exclusive talks with Diageo over a possible partnership in India.
Champagne house Laurent-Perrier has seen revenue fall by more than a quarter in its first half, due to slowing demand and a group reorganisation.
Minimum drinks prices
Minimum prices for alcohol, an end to promotions in bars and a new mandatory code of practice are three main pillars of a new Parliamentary report examining alcohol-related harm in the UK.
Diageo, Scotch whisky
United Spirits, Vijay Mallya
Sales of Fairtrade certified wine are set to rise 46% in the UK this year, the Fairtrade Foundation has predicted.
Coca-Cola, Abbey Well
Coca-Cola Great Britain has announced its intention to buy Waters & Robson Holdings, owner of the Abbey Well mineral water brand.
As owner of some of the world's most successful alcohol brands, Diageo clearly recognises the importance of innovation. Olly Wehring spoke with Syl Saller, global innovations director at Diageo, about...
Already battling the recession, those attending next week's Tax Free World Association (TFWA) Asia Pacific Exhibition are nervously watching developments in the swine flu outbreak, remembering the adv...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has agreed to sell its remaining 7% stake in Tsingtao Brewery to a Chinese private investor, Chen Fashu, for US$235m....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported an increase in profits and a 4.7% rise in like-for-like sales for the first quarter of 2009....
Diageo has reported a slide in organic like-for-like sales in its latest quarter, but has reiterated its forecast of operating profit growth for the full-year....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has finally confirmed that it will sell its South Korean brewing operations to private equity group Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) & Co....
AmBev, the Brazil-based division of Anheuser-Busch InBev, has reported a 10% rise in net sales and a 32% jump in net profits for the first quarter of 2009, driven by a better-than-expected performance...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research