just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Foster's CEO on his way
The CEO of Foster's Group is set to leave the Australian company today (21 July).
Anheuser-Busch and the Olympics
Anheuser-Busch has renewed its sponsorship of the US Olympic team.
Southern Wine & Spirits and Odom Corp.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has entered into a partnership to wholesale operations across seven Pacific north-west states.
PepsiAmericas has posted a healthy set of results for its second quarter, despite sliding volumes in the US.
UK alcohol industry under fire
The drinks industry in the UK is facing the possibility of the current voluntary industry retailing code for alcohol becoming mandatory.
Absolut hails Hollywood
The Absolut Spirits Company has launched a limited edition, "city-inspired" Absolut Vodka flavour.
PepsiCo has posted a lift in sales and profits for its latest quarter, despite slipping operating profits at its Americas Beverages unit.
A weak dollar saw Pernod Ricard sales slip by 3% in its fourth quarter, the French wine and spirits giant has said in its full-year results.
French online sales under threat
Online wine marketing and sales in France could be severely restricted under a radical proposal drawn up to protect young people from alcohol abuse, according to documents leaked to just-drinks.
Fortune Brands has posted a reverse in operating profits for its second quarter with sales from its spirits unit also sliding.
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and ...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has maintained that it remains committed to the Chinese beer market, despite the sale of part of its stake in Tsingtao Brewery in the country....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Sweden-based distributor Nigab is to handle Foster's wine brands in the Nordic duty-free and travel retail sectors....
Scottish & Newcastle UK and Welsh brewer SA Brain have agreed a new partnership deal to cover distribution and brewing....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said it will sell a 20% stake in China's Tsingtao Brewery to Japanese brewer Asahi for US$667m, as part of a range of planned disposals....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said it has completed pricing on a three-part bond, intended to help pay off short-term debt and assist in funding InBev's takeover of its US brewing rival....
InBev UK has said it will increase beer prices in the UK in order to absorb rising costs and offset tough market conditions....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future