just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Brewing giants SABMiller and Molson Coors have revealed the executive team for their US venture.
Diageo and Ketel One
Diageo has completed its transaction to form a partnership with The Nolet Group to own the exclusive global rights to sell, market and distribute Ketel One Vodka and Ketel One Citroen.
End of road for Foster's CEO
The CEO of Foster's has quit the Australian drinks company.
Constellation wine sale
Constellation Brands has sold certain US wine assets to Eight Estates Fine Wines, a Sonoma-based private firm.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group energy drink entry
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has unveiled its entry into the US energy drink market with the introduction of Venom.
Molson Coors' chief changes
Molson Coors has announced the names of its new CEO and CFO.
InBev has laid to rest months of speculation by making a takeover offer for Anheuser-Busch.
A demerger of the Foster's beer and wine businesses could be the best solution for the group's current problems, according to analysts.
Water climbs in UK
UK consumers have increased their consumption of bottled water at the fastest rate in Europe over the past five years.
Aussie harvest brings relief
The Australian wine harvest has come in above expectations, despite some challenging growing conditions throughout the year.
Diageo, a company that most people cannot pronounce correctly, has pulled off a sizeable coup by winning a major popularity contest among its UK business peers....
Some of the fizz certainly seems to have left Cobra Beer's fortunes, after the UK-based company announced last week that it had been put up for sale by its founder, Lord Bilimoria....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Constellation Brands has said that it expects to improve net cash flow by US$50m in 2009, following moves to reduce exposure to foreign currencies....
Constellation Europe has launched a voluntary product recall for two of its Stowells wine brands in the UK....
Diageo has said that it will launch Zwack, a Hungarian premium liqueur, in the US....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has appointed Eric Llopis as senior vice president and chief strategy officer, as the bottler enters a period of reorganisation....
Diageo, the global drinks giant, has launched and priced a EUR1bn fixed-rate bond under its European Debt Issuance Programme....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research