just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Heineken and India
Heineken has said that it hopes to resolve the ongoing issues with its Indian assets "as soon as possible".
Cott Corp.'s Q1
Cott Corporation has seen "tough but necessary changes" fail to halt sliding sales in its first quarter.
Heineken's Scottish & Newcastle integration
Heineken has begun a shake-up of its senior management following the closure of its joint purchase of Scottish & Newcastle.
The end of S&N
Carlsberg and Heineken have completed their purchase of Scottish & Newcastle.
InBev Belgium strike
The dispute between InBev and workers at its breweries in Belgium has come to an end.
Vina Concha y Toro has reported a slide in sales and profits for the first three months of the year.
Pernod Ricard has reported a slight lift in sales for the first nine months of its current fiscal year.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Q1
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has posted a net loss in its first quarter in what it has described as an "extremely challenging" cost environment.
PepsiCo UK acquisition
PepsiCo has acquired the vitamin water brand V Water in the UK and signed a distribution deal with Britvic to manufacture, sell and distribute the products.
Central European Distribution Corporation has seen profits soar in its first quarter, according to figures released today (1 May).
Companies: Heineken, Cott Corporation, Scottish & Newcastle, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Concha y Toro, Carlsberg, Pernod Ricard, Ricard, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, PepsiCo, Coke, Central European Distribution Corporation
Consumer markets may be bracing themselves for the impact of the economic downturn, but Patrón Spirits Company has no intention of being deflected from its marketing-led growth strategy. In this month...
Thousands of French winemakers have marched through the streets to protest against a growing culture of prohibition in France....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed that it will close its Binghamton, New York bottling facility in early January....
Pernod Ricard has posted a healthy lift in sales in its first quarter, driven by the acquisition of Vin & Sprit in the period....
Heineken today (30 October) announced its global promotional campaign for the James Bond film, Quantum of Solace....
Burn Stewart Distillers has relaunched its Deanston Single Malt following a repackaging project and investment in its production facilities at its Perthshire distillery....
Pernod Ricard's managing director has warned that an economic slowdown across Western Europe has begun to take its toll on wine and spirits markets....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research