just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Vin & Sprit - Fortune Brands' reaction
Fortune Brands has said that it will launch a "high-return" share programme, in light of its failure to acquire Vin & Sprit.
Scottish & Newcastle - the end
Miller Brewing updates Miller Lite
Miller Brewing Co. has launched a new packaging design for its best selling brand, Miller Lite.
Beam Global in Canada
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, owner of Canadian Club whisky, is joining Spirits Canada in a bid to reinforce its commitment to the growth of the Canadian distilled spirits industry, the company has said.
Anheuser-Bush's credit card
US Bank and Anheuser-Busch have joined forces to create Budweiser Rewards Visa Platinum, a card allowing members to earn points toward gift cards for Anheuser-Busch merchandise.
Diageo switches Baileys' ad agency
Diageo has switched agencies for the handling of global advertising for the Baileys brand.
InBev job woes in UK
InBev has lined up yet more redundancies in the UK, this time at its brewery in Wales.
Bacardi's global anti-drink drive push
Bacardi has unveiled a global tie-up with former racing driver Michael Schumacher to emphasise the dangers of drink-driving.
Constellation profit turns to loss
Constellation Brands has posted a marked loss for its fiscal year.
Diageo appears to be making light of the economic downturn, turning in highly respectable year-end figures late last month, but some brands performed better than others. In the second part of this spe...
It's been a tough week for global distributor Maxxium, whose future now hangs in the balance following deals to secure the departures of Pernod Ricard and Rémy Cointreau last week....
The economic downturn in the US has hit on-trade sales of some Pernod Ricard drinks brands, as more consumers drink at home, the French company has confirmed....
Chivas Brothers has appointed Publicis to handle the global advertising for The Glenlivet as part of an agency realignment for the company....
Scotch whisky group Whyte & Mackay has said its performance for the year looks "very healthy", offering more evidence that Scotch has bucked an economic downturn....
The top ten most read stories on just-drinks last week....
Pernod Ricard has warned that a severe slowdown across western economies may damage its earnings over the next year....
Enotria has appointed a new director of marketing....
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report