just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Brown-Forman has narrowed its full-year forecast, following the release of its third quarter results.
Foster's Group wine allocation
Foster's Group has confirmed that it has stopped exporting some of its wines to some markets due to allocations being targeted at specific regions that are more profitable.
Diageo has launched two additional flavours to its Smirnoff vodka portfolio in the US.
Constellation pushes premium
Constellation Europe is planning to increase the focus and support behind its premium wine portofolio during the coming year, the European arm of the US-based wines and spirits force has announced.
UK drinking law review
Around the clock drinking laws will continue in the UK, but with the added crackdown on sales of alcohol to underage drinkers, a government review has decided.
Hansen Natural Corp Q4
Hansen Natural Corp. has posted a record end to 2007.
Beam Global exec joins Cobra
Cobra Beer has appointed another former Beam Global Spirits & Wine employee, this time to fill the newly-created role of on-trade channel controller.
Hardy Wine Company Constellation name change
The Hardy Wine Company is preparing for a name change later this month.
Diageo, Heineken, NBL South Africa
Diageo, Heineken and Namibia Breweries have created a "paper company" joint venture for their drinks units in South Africa.
Anheuser-Busch counters legal threat
Anheuser Busch has responded to recent legal threats from an activist group in the US over its caffeinated alcoholic drinks, suggesting the group is simply interested in generating publicity.
Amidst the doom and despond of the economic downturn, Diageo demonstrated its power and resilience by turning in full-year sales and profit growth. In the first of a special, two-part just-drinks inte...
Customers of Diageo Great Britain are annoyed at a new standard set of trade terms, announced by the drinks group this week, just-drinks understands....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Constellation Europe has announced a GBP5m marketing campaign to boost its South African Kumala wine brand in the UK....
Constellation Europe has unveiled the next phase of advertising for its Hardys wine brand in the UK....
The Scottish Executive has proposed a bill to ban Scottish shops from selling alcohol to under-21s, before a consultation on the proposal had closed....
Diageo has warned that it expects this year's tax hike on RTDs in Australia to hold back profits going forward....
Diageo Great Britain has introduced a new standard set of terms for its trade customers, including a price list, in order to drive spirits sector growth....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts