just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Anheuser-Busch and Scottish & Newcastle
Diageo is expanding its Blossom Hill offering in the UK beyond California.
Pink Spirits Co adds to stable
The Pink Spirits Company has readied the launch of what it claims to be the world's first, ultra-premium imported rum, Tequila, gin, white whiskey, and sake brands, all of which are infused with caffeine and guarana.
Asda enters alcohol price picture
UK supermarket Asda has joined the debate currently raging in the country over cheap alcohol sales.
Palandri in administration
Palandri Wine Group has gone into voluntary administration.
Diageo's Korean licence adventure
Diageo is looking for clarification of a condition set in place by South Korea as part of the reissuance of its import licence in the country.
Hong Kong alcohol duty proposal
The Hong Kong government has proposed the abolition of duties for all alcoholic drinks, with the exception of spirits.
InBev FY up, Stella Artois dawdles
InBev has posted a strong increase in sales and profits for its full fiscal year.
Pernod Ricard has posted healthy rise in net profit for the first half of its current financial year.
Chivas Brothers operation expansion plans
Chivas Brothers has unveiled plans to increase its operations facilities in Scotland by expanding The Glenlivet Distillery and re-opening the Braeval Distillery.
Vodka is soon to take over from Scotch whisky as the most consumed spirit in the UK. But Chris Losh sees its success as a triumph of marketing over substance, and wonders whether consumer interest can...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
InBev has announced it has completed the first phase of financing its takeover of Anheuser-Busch, thanks to strong support from key bankers....
Scotch Whisky companies are meeting the highest standards of responsible brand marketing and promotion according to a recent audit....
Diageo Australia is to take over all national distribution of Ketel One vodka and Ketel One Citroen from 1 September....
Diageo has posted rising sales and profits for its latest fiscal year, but has warned of slowing growth going forward....
Diageo has extended its tie-up with celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay for its Gordon's gin brand in the UK....
Diageo is looking to take a more active role in Masterstroke whisky, the brand jointly launched by Diageo and Radico Khaitan in India last year....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018