just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
A PepsiCo joint venture in Egypt is to invest EGY2.5bn (US$375m) to capture a bigger share of the country's dairy-based beverage market.
The US Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) has launched an online tool for alcohol manufacturers that tells them what changes they can make to labels without reapplying for TTB approval.
Heineken's Africa head has confirmed to just-drinks that the company's latest Ethiopian brewery will start producing beer from the middle of next month.
An Austrian asset manager that sold its “socially responsible” stock in Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the brewer could return to favour if it elects more independent directors to its board.
Wine drinkers categorised as “price driven” narrowly account for the highest proportion of consumers in the US, according to latest studies by Constellation Brands.
Suntory Holdings has yet to officially confirm reports it has appointed a new chief executive.
Trade body SpiritsEurope is calling on the European Union to finalise global free trade agreements and support the spirits sector as it aims to “significantly” boost exports over the next five years.
Luxury goods firm LVMH is the latest company to be linked to a possible bid for Treasury Wine Estates (TWE).
Diageo has created the new position of global communications director, with the former deputy spokesperson for the UK Prime Minister set to fill the role.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said Sweden will be the second European country to roll out the stevia-sweetened Coca-Cola Life.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014