just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
A PepsiCo joint venture in Egypt is to invest EGY2.5bn (US$375m) to capture a bigger share of the country's dairy-based beverage market.
The US Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) has launched an online tool for alcohol manufacturers that tells them what changes they can make to labels without reapplying for TTB approval.
Heineken's Africa head has confirmed to just-drinks that the company's latest Ethiopian brewery will start producing beer from the middle of next month.
An Austrian asset manager that sold its “socially responsible” stock in Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the brewer could return to favour if it elects more independent directors to its board.
Wine drinkers categorised as “price driven” narrowly account for the highest proportion of consumers in the US, according to latest studies by Constellation Brands.
Suntory Holdings has yet to officially confirm reports it has appointed a new chief executive.
Trade body SpiritsEurope is calling on the European Union to finalise global free trade agreements and support the spirits sector as it aims to “significantly” boost exports over the next five years.
Luxury goods firm LVMH is the latest company to be linked to a possible bid for Treasury Wine Estates (TWE).
Diageo has created the new position of global communications director, with the former deputy spokesperson for the UK Prime Minister set to fill the role.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said Sweden will be the second European country to roll out the stevia-sweetened Coca-Cola Life.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review