just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
What's been making the news this week?
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
A bill that sought to impose health warnings on sugary soft drinks has failed to become Californian law after it stumbled at the state assembly.
Carlsberg Group-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has launched an "alcohol-free" version of its 1664 brand in response to consumer trends.
Stevia producer PureCircle has promoted one of its executives to the newly-created role of chief operating officer as its eyes global growth.
Pernod Ricard's Australian unit is set to launch a new range of red wines - finished in Scotch and Irish whisk(e)y barrels - under its Jacob's Creek label.
New York's Governor is backing new laws to cut “burdensome” regulations and support the state's craft brewers, cidermakers, distillers and winemakers.
Majestic Wine, the UK-based retailer, has seen a slight rise in full-year sales despite “difficult” trading conditions as consumers continue to trade up.
Diageo is launching a new vodka spritz ready-to-drink brand aimed at women who normally drink wine.
The Coca-Cola Company has been forced to close one of its Indian bottling plants for allegedly using too much groundwater, but says it is “confident” operations will resume after an appeal.
Pernod Ricard has proposed a reorganisation of part of its French distribution units that could see up to 60 jobs cut.
Diageo is hoping to confirm early next month that it has secured majority control of India's United Spirits after it has verified the amount of public shares it has acquired from a second open offer.
Carlsberg A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Another day, another drinks executive stepping down "to explore new opportunities". Usually, this is code for "is leaving to join one of our competitors in a slightly better-paid position". But, with ...
Synopsis Canadean's "Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research