just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
What's been making the news this week?
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The gin category can look forward to a positive future, in spite of the overall market being flat at 45.3m cases in 2013, according to new research from just-drinks and The IWSR.
Anheuser-Busch InBev and MillerCoors have bowed to pressure from a US blogger and a 50,000-strong petition by revealing online the ingredients they use in their beers.
The US Supreme Court has said POM Wonderful can sue The Coca-Cola Co over alleged false advertising for one of its Minute Maid variants.
Export sales of bottled Brazilian wine rocketed in the first four months of 2014 ahead of the country hosting the FIFA World Cup.
New Zealand’s wine grape harvest has risen 29% on last year as all regions saw “very favourable” growing conditions, the industry's trade body has said.
Diageo has won a legal battle over spirits storage laws in the US state of Tennessee.
The Coca-Cola Company plans to roll-out its stevia-sweetened low-calorie brand Coca-Cola Life to the UK as a response to “changing lifestyle trends”.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has added itself to the list of FIFA World Cup sponsors concerned about allegations of corruption during the selection process for the 2022 tournament in Qatar.
Remy Cointreau has hailed a “new phase” for the company after appointing a new CEO.
Diageo has cut around 200 head office and regional roles as part of on-going cost-saving measures, just-drinks understands.
Gruppo Campari's decision to change the names of several rum brands in its Appleton Estate portfolio suggests that the segment may have stumbled on its own language. Does this mark the end of rum's re...
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Another day, another drinks executive stepping down "to explore new opportunities". Usually, this is code for "is leaving to join one of our competitors in a slightly better-paid position". But, with ...
Anheuser-Busch InBev NVSA (ABI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
Heineken's "solid progress" during the first quarter - to quote the words of CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer - could be checked temporarily over the next three months....
Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s deep geographical presence and extensive brand portfolio should make the company less susceptible to competitive challenges on a global platform. However, a more in-depth assess...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets