just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
What's been making the news this week?
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The gin category can look forward to a positive future, in spite of the overall market being flat at 45.3m cases in 2013, according to new research from just-drinks and The IWSR.
Anheuser-Busch InBev and MillerCoors have bowed to pressure from a US blogger and a 50,000-strong petition by revealing online the ingredients they use in their beers.
The US Supreme Court has said POM Wonderful can sue The Coca-Cola Co over alleged false advertising for one of its Minute Maid variants.
Export sales of bottled Brazilian wine rocketed in the first four months of 2014 ahead of the country hosting the FIFA World Cup.
New Zealand’s wine grape harvest has risen 29% on last year as all regions saw “very favourable” growing conditions, the industry's trade body has said.
Diageo has won a legal battle over spirits storage laws in the US state of Tennessee.
The Coca-Cola Company plans to roll-out its stevia-sweetened low-calorie brand Coca-Cola Life to the UK as a response to “changing lifestyle trends”.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has added itself to the list of FIFA World Cup sponsors concerned about allegations of corruption during the selection process for the 2022 tournament in Qatar.
Remy Cointreau has hailed a “new phase” for the company after appointing a new CEO.
Diageo has cut around 200 head office and regional roles as part of on-going cost-saving measures, just-drinks understands.
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Anheuser-Busch InBev NVSA (ABI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
Diageo plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and...
Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018