just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
A new US study claims to have countered the “myth” that diet beverages cause weight gain.
Customs officials in Saudi Arabia have seized nearly 17,000 bottles of vodka that were being smuggled through the country, according to reports.
AG Barr has reported a single-digit rise in 15-week sales and announced that its chairman will step down at the end of 2014.
Edrington brand The Famous Grouse is to be the official whisky of this year's Commonwealth Games in Scotland.
Brazilian brewers AX Beer and Cervejaria Krug Bier have teamed up to create a caipirinha-infused beer.
Monster Beverage Corp has defended itself over a legal clash with hip hop group the Beastie Boys involving the unauthorised use of the band's music.
The Coca-Cola Co has sold a bottler to Alabama’s Coca-Cola Bottling Company United as part of a plan to hand territory to its franchisees.
UK charity Comic Relief has said it will stop investing in alcohol companies, following a review of its investments.
Diageo has revealed plans to spend US$115m on a new distillery in the US state of Kentucky to capitalise on American whiskey’s surging popularity.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages