just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
A new US study claims to have countered the “myth” that diet beverages cause weight gain.
Customs officials in Saudi Arabia have seized nearly 17,000 bottles of vodka that were being smuggled through the country, according to reports.
AG Barr has reported a single-digit rise in 15-week sales and announced that its chairman will step down at the end of 2014.
Edrington brand The Famous Grouse is to be the official whisky of this year's Commonwealth Games in Scotland.
Brazilian brewers AX Beer and Cervejaria Krug Bier have teamed up to create a caipirinha-infused beer.
Monster Beverage Corp has defended itself over a legal clash with hip hop group the Beastie Boys involving the unauthorised use of the band's music.
The Coca-Cola Co has sold a bottler to Alabama’s Coca-Cola Bottling Company United as part of a plan to hand territory to its franchisees.
UK charity Comic Relief has said it will stop investing in alcohol companies, following a review of its investments.
Diageo has revealed plans to spend US$115m on a new distillery in the US state of Kentucky to capitalise on American whiskey’s surging popularity.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets