just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Treasury Wine Estates is targeting savings of AUD35m (US$32.7m) in its next fiscal year as the firm looks to turn around its performance.
The Coca-Cola Co plans to boost its range of 'Freestyle' self-serve beverage dispensers in the US to include more low- and no-calorie options.
The finance director at Heineken's Asia Pacific unit has moved to head up several of the brewer's Asian markets following the departure of its regional director for Singapore, Indochina and Exports.
European countries are being urged to do more to stop the import of cheaper Indian 'whisky' into the EU as they undercut “genuine” whiskies.
Anheuser-Busch has said it is “pleased” after a US jury found the company did not discriminate against its former top female executive who claimed she was paid half as much as her male predecessor.
The Association of Lithuanian Trade Enterprises has attacked its country's Government for making Lithuania the first European Union (EU) country to ban the sale of energy drinks to consumers aged under 18.
The chief marketing officer of William Grant & Sons is set to leave the company later this year.
Treasury Wine Estates has received - and rejected - a takeover offer from private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
Britvic has continued its turnaround as rising sales in the UK and France saw first-half profits jump.
SABMiller has reported a slip in full-year sales, but growth in its developing markets helped deliver a slight lift in profits as its Europe struggles continued.
Synopsis Canadean's "Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Heineken N.V. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
According to the form 10-K filed in February 2014, Coca-Cola has five strategic priorities. “Accelerate sparkling growth, led by brand Coca-Cola; Strategically expand our profitable still portfolio; I...
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review