just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Treasury Wine Estates is targeting savings of AUD35m (US$32.7m) in its next fiscal year as the firm looks to turn around its performance.
The Coca-Cola Co plans to boost its range of 'Freestyle' self-serve beverage dispensers in the US to include more low- and no-calorie options.
The finance director at Heineken's Asia Pacific unit has moved to head up several of the brewer's Asian markets following the departure of its regional director for Singapore, Indochina and Exports.
European countries are being urged to do more to stop the import of cheaper Indian 'whisky' into the EU as they undercut “genuine” whiskies.
Anheuser-Busch has said it is “pleased” after a US jury found the company did not discriminate against its former top female executive who claimed she was paid half as much as her male predecessor.
The Association of Lithuanian Trade Enterprises has attacked its country's Government for making Lithuania the first European Union (EU) country to ban the sale of energy drinks to consumers aged under 18.
The chief marketing officer of William Grant & Sons is set to leave the company later this year.
Treasury Wine Estates has received - and rejected - a takeover offer from private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
Britvic has continued its turnaround as rising sales in the UK and France saw first-half profits jump.
SABMiller has reported a slip in full-year sales, but growth in its developing markets helped deliver a slight lift in profits as its Europe struggles continued.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Africa is the final frontier for beer, according to Euromonitor International's latest global briefing 'Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer'....
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
The company is looking to enhance its core capabilities of consumer marketing, commercial leadership, franchise leadership, and bottling and distribution operations to drive its sales growth and profi...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review