just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group and Visvires Capital have combined to buy a major stake in Indian wine producer, Sula Vineyards.
Philippines' San Miguel Brewery (SMB) Inc has signed a deal with Spain's Mahou-San Miguel in a bid to expand the global footprint of the lager brand.
Gruppo Campari has reported falling sales and profits in its first quarter, as a healthy start to the period slowed markedly in March.
Coca-Cola Icecek (CCI) has posted a strong jump in net sales and volumes as its international arm continued to expand.
SpiritsEurope has admitted more needs to be done to tackle alcohol-related problems after a new World Health Organization (WHO) report called for governments to act.
Wine consumption in China fell last year as the rapid rise in the market since the turn of the century is faltering, latest figures show.
Brazil has postponed planned changes to its beer and soda tax rules until after the World Cup, according to reports.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has moved to deny speculation that it is in talks to sell its US business to Constellation Brands.
Suntory Holdings is looking to boost group annual sales to JYN4tn (US$39bn) by 2020 helped by acquisitions through its new Beam unit, according to reports.
Bacardi has lined up an interim CEO as the company continues to search for a permanent replacement.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages