just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group and Visvires Capital have combined to buy a major stake in Indian wine producer, Sula Vineyards.
Philippines' San Miguel Brewery (SMB) Inc has signed a deal with Spain's Mahou-San Miguel in a bid to expand the global footprint of the lager brand.
Gruppo Campari has reported falling sales and profits in its first quarter, as a healthy start to the period slowed markedly in March.
Coca-Cola Icecek (CCI) has posted a strong jump in net sales and volumes as its international arm continued to expand.
SpiritsEurope has admitted more needs to be done to tackle alcohol-related problems after a new World Health Organization (WHO) report called for governments to act.
Wine consumption in China fell last year as the rapid rise in the market since the turn of the century is faltering, latest figures show.
Brazil has postponed planned changes to its beer and soda tax rules until after the World Cup, according to reports.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has moved to deny speculation that it is in talks to sell its US business to Constellation Brands.
Suntory Holdings is looking to boost group annual sales to JYN4tn (US$39bn) by 2020 helped by acquisitions through its new Beam unit, according to reports.
Bacardi has lined up an interim CEO as the company continues to search for a permanent replacement.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m