just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
E&J Gallo has acquired fellow Californian winery Ledgewood Creek for an undisclosed sum.
BrewDog has reacted in typically outlandish fashion over the Portman Group's ruling that its Dead Pony Club beer breaches the body's marketing code.
Carlsberg has been fined DKK41m (EUR5.5m) after being found guilty of tax evasion in Finland.
French supermarket chain Casino has confirmed that some Coca-Cola products are no longer available at its outlets as a result of a disagreement over pricing.
Trade bodies have welcomed a decision by a Scottish court to refer a legal challenge on minimum unit pricing (MUP) to Europe's highest court.
Beam Suntory Inc has come into being, with Suntory Holdings' acquisition of Beam completing today.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has reported a drop in first-quarter net profits, but sales were boosted by the integration of acquisitions.
Diageo has secured a second spirits brand to appear on the Formula One starting grid, with Smirnoff set to replace Whyte & Mackay on the Sahara Force India F1 car.
Edrington has officially launched its in-house US distribution unit as it targets growth in the World's biggest spirits market.
Treasury Wine Estates has moved to quash speculation linking Pernod Ricard with its US wine assets.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Newcastle Brown Ale to lose caramel colouring
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review