just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
E&J Gallo has acquired fellow Californian winery Ledgewood Creek for an undisclosed sum.
BrewDog has reacted in typically outlandish fashion over the Portman Group's ruling that its Dead Pony Club beer breaches the body's marketing code.
Carlsberg has been fined DKK41m (EUR5.5m) after being found guilty of tax evasion in Finland.
French supermarket chain Casino has confirmed that some Coca-Cola products are no longer available at its outlets as a result of a disagreement over pricing.
Trade bodies have welcomed a decision by a Scottish court to refer a legal challenge on minimum unit pricing (MUP) to Europe's highest court.
Beam Suntory Inc has come into being, with Suntory Holdings' acquisition of Beam completing today.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has reported a drop in first-quarter net profits, but sales were boosted by the integration of acquisitions.
Diageo has secured a second spirits brand to appear on the Formula One starting grid, with Smirnoff set to replace Whyte & Mackay on the Sahara Force India F1 car.
Edrington has officially launched its in-house US distribution unit as it targets growth in the World's biggest spirits market.
Treasury Wine Estates has moved to quash speculation linking Pernod Ricard with its US wine assets.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review