just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
E&J Gallo has acquired fellow Californian winery Ledgewood Creek for an undisclosed sum.
BrewDog has reacted in typically outlandish fashion over the Portman Group's ruling that its Dead Pony Club beer breaches the body's marketing code.
Carlsberg has been fined DKK41m (EUR5.5m) after being found guilty of tax evasion in Finland.
French supermarket chain Casino has confirmed that some Coca-Cola products are no longer available at its outlets as a result of a disagreement over pricing.
Trade bodies have welcomed a decision by a Scottish court to refer a legal challenge on minimum unit pricing (MUP) to Europe's highest court.
Beam Suntory Inc has come into being, with Suntory Holdings' acquisition of Beam completing today.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has reported a drop in first-quarter net profits, but sales were boosted by the integration of acquisitions.
Diageo has secured a second spirits brand to appear on the Formula One starting grid, with Smirnoff set to replace Whyte & Mackay on the Sahara Force India F1 car.
Edrington has officially launched its in-house US distribution unit as it targets growth in the World's biggest spirits market.
Treasury Wine Estates has moved to quash speculation linking Pernod Ricard with its US wine assets.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research