just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
SABMiller is to merge its South Africa and Africa units with the head of the latter to lead the enlarged region.
Brooklyn Brewery and Carlsberg have lifted the curtain on a new joint brewery in Sweden.
Diageo plans to release a single grain Scotch whisky in partnership with David Beckham and British media mogul Simon Fuller.
Bacardi has announced that its president & CEO, Ed Shirley, has left the company after two years in the role.
The new head of Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has admitted the company has too many brands, while making clear he can be “cold” when it comes to discarding assets.
Stock Spirits' largest shareholder, Oaktree Capital Management, has sold its entire 36.8% stake in the group.
Constellation Brands has reported a big jump in full-year profits and sales after its newly-acquired beer business drove growth.
PepsiCo is to roll out three Pepsi extensions in the US sweetened with “real” sugar.
Export volumes of Champagne to its biggest market, the UK, fell last year, but Belgium, Australia and Sweden saw healthy rises.
Export sales of Scotch whisky by value were flat last year as sales to China fell sharply, but demand in the US and India hit a record high.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- This week in spirits & wine
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019