just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
C&C Group has confirmed a change of leadership at its Tennent Caledonian Breweries division in Scotland.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has finalised its US$5.3bn repurchase of South Korea's Oriental Brewery (OB).
William Grant & Sons has poached an executive from Remy Cointreau to head up its Global Travel Retail division.
Heineken's CEO has urged health lobbyists and regulators to drop their “mistrust” of the drinks industry and work with brands to persuade consumers that moderate drinking is “cool”.
The Coca-Cola Co's marketing campaign for this year's World Cup will see the stars of its latest global TV spot feature as flag bearers at one of the event's opening matches.
PepsiCo has launched its latest global television advert, featuring a raft of well-known soccer players, to promote its Pepsi cola brand.
Vranken-Pommery and Castel have gained regulatory clearance to launch their JV focusing on rosé wine.
Pernod Ricard is scouting for parties interested in acquiring its Czech herbal liqueur brand, Becherovka, just-drinks understands.
Germany’s Federal Cartel Office (FCO) has handed out another EUR231.2m (US$318.9m) of fines to six more brewers in the country over alleged price fixing.
Alcohol consumption rates in Australia have fallen to their lowest point in 15 years, according to latest official figures.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018